AirChecker – Home
Professional Air Pollution Search for Home buyers
To obtain the AirChecker – Home report, please fill in the form and the report will normally be sent to your email address within 1-2 working days
(Simple instructions of how to obtain the location parameters are given further below)
How to get Latitude and Longitude
To obtain the latitude and longitude of the property:
- Simply open up google maps and click on the property on the map. Ideally place the click on the side of the building which is located nearest to a road.
- This should create a grey marker, for which the latitude and longitude are displayed in a box at the bottom of the screen. Please see the example in the picture below – here the latitude is 51.520622 and the longitude is -2.546157.
- These values can be copied and pasted into the AirChecker form above.
How to get Distance to Nearest Kerb
To obtain the distance of the property to the nearest kerb:
- Right click on the grey marker
- Select ‘Measure Distance’ and then click on the nearest kerb
- Another box should appear at the bottom of the screen which gives a distance
- Copy and paste this distance into the AirChecker form above.