Air Pollution Services Ltd (APS) is pleased to be able to provide meteorological data formatted for use with ADMS, as well as other standard air quality models, such as AERMOD, ISC (for BREEZE Roads), GasSim, AUSTAL, EDMS, and STAR.
Discounts are available when purchasing multiple years' of meteorological data.
Data formatted for use with ADMS can be purchased directly from this website. For all other formats please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, APS can provide wind roses and other data suitable for direct input to ADMS models including:
- digital terrain data; and
- variable surface roughness files.
APS has 11 years’ of data available from 2009 to 2019 from measurements made at over 300 meteorological stations located throughout the UK. The data are licensed for commercial use. Please view the map below for the station(s) and year(s) you are interested in. Then add the data to your cart. After purchase the data will be available for download.
If you wish to purchase data using a purchase order, please email email@example.com.
All data are processed to provide representative annual datasets with the maximum possible data capture for each station displayed.
The provided data file includes meta information for each site:
– initial data capture for each variable, details on any filling from nearby sites and final data capture after the filling process;
– approximate site location and ground elevation; and
– estimated surface characteristics including surface roughness, surface Albedo and minimum M-O length.